Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 157

Whiff of Joy Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to our new Whiff of Joy Challenge! To discover who won last weeks challenge and who was picked for our top 3, please go down to the post below!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy with a fabulous prize of 15% off your next order from the Whiff of Joy store!!!


   
What do you need to do to be in with a chance of winning?? Join us this fortnight for our new Challenge with the theme

CARD FOR A BABY

Please remember to use a Whiff of Joy image for your entry to count in the prize draw!

You have time to enter until Tuesday 2nd July 2013 at 8 p.m. CET (Central European Time). 


Here are the Design Team's stunning cards for your inspiration. For more detailed information on each card, please visit the Designer’s personal blog.


Now we look forward to see your fabulous projects.

2 comments :

  1. WAUW so awesome examples from the DT here, and n awesome theme, as I really think all people loves to make babycards and other stuff for babies, so this is definitely getting lots of attention, I´m sure.
    I just love Katrins take and just wait for her to get some more details on her own blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations, and a fabulous tutorials given by all...I loved the baby bottle card which I will attempt next time. I hope my image will be suitable for the challenge as I don't have any baby stamps from WOJ as yet...cheers, luv annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...