Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Birdie Love

Hello everyone,
It's Mandy from A Sprinkling Of Glitter here with you today sharing my last creation as a Guest Designer with you. 
I have used some old favourites of mine on today's card as the pretty Willow stamps by Elizabeth Bell were what first lead me to discover Whiff Of  Joy.

 I have stamped and masked Willow and the Birdtable from the Birdie Love stamp kit, and then coloured them with my copics.
I have also used one of my favourite dies, the Sweet Tags with Hearts and also one of the pretty patterned edge brads all from Whiff Of Joy.
 A big thank you to Katharina and the DT for having me over to join you for the last 6 months, and thank you all for your lovely comments

4 comments :

  1. An absolut stunning card here, that any girl would just LOVE to recieve from a friend. Soooo gorgeous coloring and the lay out is amazing on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very wonderfull creation in fresh colours =)

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...