Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tag you`re it




Hallo zusammen,
Hello everyone,

heute ist wieder mein Tag hier auf dem Whiff of Joy Blog.
Sonja hat vor einiger Zeit mit einer Mausefalle einen Notizhalter gebastelt.
Ich fand ihn schon immer cool und hatte jetzt die Möglichkeit ihn auch zu basteln.
Today, it's my day on the Whiff of Joy Blog again.
Sonja made a noteholder with a mouse trap a while ago.
I have always thought it was cool and now had the opportunity to make him, too.

Here is Sonja's work

Ich habe mich für den selben Henry enschieden, 
weil der passt ja nun mal in die Küche ;)
I have chosen the same Henry, because, well, it fits to the kitchen ;)



 Liebe Sonja, ich danke dir für die super tolle Inspiration
 und hoffe dir gefällt auch meine Umsetzung

Dear Sonja, thank you for the super great inspiration
and I hope you like my realisation too.

xoxo
Sabine

Verwendete Materialien:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...